welcome..

blog is the place where i write without thinking..so jgn terase..=))

well,i'm the owner of this blog..

My photo
a simple girl..has the BEST parents in the WORLD!!.even i have a small family but it full with love and care..

Thursday, December 10, 2009

i dont know

i need some1 rite now! pliz GOD! give me 1..only 1 that really2 for me..that really love me.. pliz GOD..da lame aku tggu.. U had gave me 1 but U took it back.. U gave me the other 1 but U show me who he is.. U gave me the other 1 but U made me lost him.. n now i'm lost GOD.. i dont have any1 to talk to..to hear my probs.. i know i have weakness..i know GOD.. but can't him accept who am i?? i always do as i possible as i could to cheer them up.. but did they realise that i also need happiness?? not the fake happiness.. i'm tired n sick of all this.. GOD please end this 2009 year faster than everything.. bcoz i can't stand any longer.. pliz GOD..help me..=(

1 comment:

  1. ko ingat drama ke??
    asyik ilang je x penah stay.
    ko kene mandi bunge la tuh .haahaha
    buang sial!!!
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers