welcome..

blog is the place where i write without thinking..so jgn terase..=))

well,i'm the owner of this blog..

My photo
a simple girl..has the BEST parents in the WORLD!!.even i have a small family but it full with love and care..

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

ke'rajin'an aku..,

malanya nk buat homework!berlambak lak tuh..my last post is about tangisan dalam kerinduan..actually 4 da past few days,that song keep on played in my mind..sakit ati!but its true..i miz everyone..everyone that seems like to leaving me alone..i miz wafa,i miz azie,i miz puteri,i miz adib,i miz aliff,i miz SA,i miz everyone..last night i cried..i cant take it anymore..btu now aku leh face it..bcoz i know ALLAH tu Maha Adil..u know why?He take 1 of my frenz but He replace it with A LOT OF frenz..tq ALLAH..not to be forgotten,tq 2 iqin,tq 2 yaya,tq 2 meeda,tq 2 syira..n sume la..
tq2!!




*sori if ayat aku tunggang langgang..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers