welcome..

blog is the place where i write without thinking..so jgn terase..=))

well,i'm the owner of this blog..

My photo
a simple girl..has the BEST parents in the WORLD!!.even i have a small family but it full with love and care..

Saturday, March 7, 2009

hari ini...

hrinie aku g mne ek??aku gi kl..boring giler duk umah..ngadap bku je..itupn aku skt kpla giler gaban tp aku g jgk..g bg parade..jln2 n bli brg then blk..hari2ku yg boring..aku cua giler peksa..rite now aku rse hti aku nie cam nthla..smlm aku rse mcm bola..aku srg je thu..aku xtaw nk bt pe skrg..aku nk study tp kpla aku nie xleh nk fokus coz i think i have TOOO MANY PROBS yg serabutkn otak aku..=((..i miz my frend,i miz my 3IBHn i dont know..taun nie aku rse da bnyk kli hti aku nie di dump kn??am i that stupid??did i done too many mistake to every1??am i a burden??i dont know..i want some1 that can give me her/his shoulder so i can cry on,rely on..some1 that can give me his/her ear so i can tell my problem..some1 that really love me..=((
i dont know..i dont know..i dont know..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers